Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby on the Way!

Just so you all know, I found out on New Year's Eve that I am pregnant! I am only 5 weeks today! I am very nauseated at night but no throwing up yet!! All is well, Tyson is just a cutie and tries to help out alot! Jon's work just did a layoff, luckily though he wasn't one of them to be layed off! Woohoo! My first doctor appt is February 5....eww prenatal vitamins make me feel yucky! LOL but hey they make my hair and nails grow so that's good...and they are good for the baby as well =) Jon seems to think that I am going to have twins, I hope not! If that's the case he will be snipped because I only want 3 kids! Well thanks for visiting! Watch for more updates!

2 comments:

The Larson Fam said...

I am so excited for you guys! I wished it were me...LOL! Congrats again and let me know if you need anything.

ScottNLili said...

Yeah! Im so glad you finally posted this. Some advice on the prenatals...take everything right before you go to sleep. they made me so damn sick if i took them any time other than before bed. Try it and see if it works for ya!